Thursday, July 19, 2007

Another Busy Day...

I'm not sure what Isabelle is doing here, she likes to hold her head up high.

To me, this is one of the photos that could be entered into a contest. People keep asking where we get our pictures done... In our house, Keely takes them all.

This would be the best soother ever, that thumb has proved to be very useful. She never looses her thumb, it's always attached. It only takes her about 5 to 8 seconds, and swoope, it's in the mouth for minutes of enjoyment. I suppose we'll pay for this down the road...

1 comment:

holly said...

my babes ALWAYS found their thumbs...and were very content, happy babies. no searching around for a soother. :D

robyn still sucks her thumb every now & then. not sure what to do about that...

hey donnie. do some research for me, k??! ;D